News Update :

Ndamukong Suh

Wednesday, November 30, 2011


Hey everyone- hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, got fat and happy, spent time with friends and family, and successfully avoided the ubiquitous crazy uncle.

Me? I had a great time, and at my family's traditional backyard Turkey Bowl, I made All-Pro as a safety. That said, I would have made All-Pro as a wide receiver too, but our quarterback was tuuuurrible. Just turrible.

Anyhoo... I know it seems like I write as many non-Viking stories lately as I do actual Viking ones, and I intend to work on that. But I did think the whole "situation" regarding one Mr. Ndamukong Suh and "stomp-gate" required a story and a comments section- not just because it's the sensational NFL topic of the day and everyone's talking about it, but also because, as a key member of one of our NFC North foes (and one we, for a very long time, never actually paid any real attention to), this is after all a guy we have to face twice a year. (Well, probably just once this year now.)

Join me after a leap of faith for a few perspectives I would like to share on this dude, as well of course as the comments section, where I hope we get some good thoughts from you- my fellow Viking fandom.
read more http://www.dailynorseman.com/2011/11/26/2587954/ndamukong-suh

Share/Bookmark
Share this Article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment